1. Time is thought of as the movement toward the
2. other person. The
3. absolutely other.
4. Like the woman on the plane
5. who yanked the head off a chicken
6. pulled fifty bucks from its insides
7. then stuffed the dead chicken into a bag
8. and threw it away.
9. If insatiable desires describe us
10. never do we escape the boundaries of the self.
11. She was arrested, right there on the plane
12. for having placed a dead bird in the trash
13. and not for the fifty bucks
14. which she had stolen.