Siddhartha Deb is the author of two novels and The Beautiful and the Damned, a book of narrative nonfiction that was a finalist for the Orwell Prize for political writing in the UK, and the winner of the PEN Open award in the United States. The book was published in India without its first chapter because of a lawsuit. His journalism, essays, and reviews have appeared in the Guardian, the New York Times, The Nation, n+1, and Caravan magazine. He teaches creative writing at the New School.
- Borderline Delusion February 16, 2017
- The Festival of Compromise January 25, 2017
- A Tax on Shivering January 9, 2017
- Delhi Needs Another Hero February 18, 2015
- Death of an Enemy: Warren Anderson, 1920-2014 November 10, 2014
- The Worst Industrial Disaster in the History of th...
- Commencement May 27, 2014